Friday, August 11, 2006

I love my girls!

I have the best dogs in the world. In the photo on the left, Cass is the puppy on the left, and Zoe is the dog on the right. No, this is not ZC-specific, but I had to share.

Yesterday morning, I let Cassie out to use the bathroom in the backyard, then went off to do something else. Zoe was still in the house (she never needs to go out right away) and soon began whining at the front window. I ignored it for a bit, then realized something was really wrong. When I went over to look, Cassie was sitting on the front porch! Waiting to come in!

Apparently one of the fence bars had fallen off during the night and Cass had gotten out of the backyard. She then proceeded to walk halfway around the block (through the alley, around two corners) to the front of the house, where she waited to be let in! I love my girls!

By the way, people have Friendster and MySpace, and pups have dogster. (There is also a catster.) Check out Zoe's page and Cassie's page.

No comments: