Thursday, August 24, 2006

More Cool Designs (not ZC)

Check out these great designs, folks. They're not Zoe's Closet originals, but very cool progressive, political designs. I've been busy working on a redesign of the site and so haven't put anything new up - BUT I wanted to give you something cool to look at - and I found these.

First we have the "Apology 2 T-Shirt." I love this. When I travel outside the U.S., I always feel self-conscious and embarassed for what Bush and his cronies have been doing to our country. So when I saw this shirt (which is available in a number of different languages), I knew I had found a kindrid spirit and artist. Check it out here.

The second image just cracked me up. I've got it here on a sticker, though it's available on T-Shirts, mugs and other items, as well. I love the line "Save the Environment - Plant a Bush Back in Texas." You can see it here.

Okay, folks, enjoy the great political gear. I should have some more designs of my own up again soon.

No comments: