Sunday, August 06, 2006

New Sections!

New Sections are springing up all over the place!

First, we have a brand new section highlighting all of our most recent designs. Find out what's new at Zoe's Closet.

And, if that wasn't enough, as promised, we have the all-new books! section. Calling all bibliophiles! I was one of those kids who would read constantly - at home, in the car, while walking, while eating, while bathing, etc. You name it, I had a book while doing it. (Okay, not *everything.* But most things.) So I'm very excited about this new section. Three designs are up already, with more to come.

And, lastly, the environmental section. There are two designs right now; more are coming soon. I'm really excited about this section as well; environmental issues are extremely important to me. Al Gore's movie refocused me on the importance of advocating for the environment (of course, my wonderful girlfriend helps, too.) Seriously, folks, if you see no other movie this year, be sure you see this one. I don't care what your politics are. Its an important movie for everyone to see.

So I think it was a successful weekend. With my girlfriend out of town, I created five new designs and added three sections. Okay, I'm proud of myself. I have an exam coming up this week, though, so you'll have to hold out for more new designs until next Monday. But these five should tide you over....

No comments: