Saturday, August 05, 2006

Speak Justice design

I've been working hard on new CafePress designs and ideas (many of which haven't yet appeared on the site), but we do have one new one. Check out the Speak Justice design:

"Speak Up. Speak Out. Speak Justice." I actually thought of this one just as I was falling asleep a few nights ago. Social justice and activism are so vital - especially in today's political climate (groan) - and I wanted to create a design that emphasized that. I try to live my life by Audre Lorde's mantra that "your silence will not protect you." (Of course I could do better than I do!) And so you now have the Speak Justice design. Enjoy. :)

Don't forget to nominate a non-profit for our next round of donations. Read the original post to find out the details.

Remember to check the Zoe's Closet website often, as many new items and designs will be added over the next few weeks - including back-to-school items and an all-new section for readers. (Are you a bookworm? Coming soon.)

And, as always, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Post your comments below, or follow the link to the right to email me.

No comments: